Chair: Tony Harrison Tel: 840697
Treasurer: Sandra Jenkins Tel: 840773
Secretary: Susan Appleton
from The Constitution of The Selwood Sports & Social Club
1. The Association’s name is the Selwood Sports & Social Club
2. The purposes of the Club shall be:
- To organise social and sports activity within Pen Selwood
- To improve the facilities and general area of the village of Pen Selwood
- To carry out fund raising in aid of local and national charities.
3. Application of income and property
The income and property of the Club shall be applied solely towards the promotion of the purposes.
- Any person aged 16 or over resident within the Parish of Pen Selwood shall automatically be a member of The Club.
- In addition, the Committee may invite anyone with strong ties to Pen Selwood or involved with its charitable or fundraising activities to become a member.
- Further the Committee may at their discretion invite members to become Honorary Members
- Membership may not be transferred to anyone else.
- No membership fee shall be charged to members.
Currently the main activities include:
- A Fun Run in April (aka Tough 10k)
- A Coffee Morning
- An AGM and Talk in November
- A Buffet Supper in November